FAQ: Alarm Window ScreensApril 24, 2018
Why Would I Want an Alarm in a Window Screen?April 24, 2018
Installing window screens and/or door screens has many benefits for being such a quick and affordable home improvement projects. Depending on your needs, desires and the existing hardware, you may have a choice of which type of screens you want to use. The following are a few of the most popular types of door screens and window screens.
Window screens are great for allowing a fresh breeze while blocking dirt, bugs and other animals from entering your home.
- Pop Out Window Screens – Pop out window screens are the most common type of screen. They are simple to care for and easy to remove if necessary.
- Locking Sliding Window Screens – If you anticipate a need to regularly remove the screen this is the type for you! They slide open and lock in place as needed.
- Alarm Window Screens – For great home protection you will want to have window alarm screens installed. These are a great addition to any home security system.
Installing screen doors can help you add natural light to your home without inviting insects and other outside items in.
- Swinging Screen Doors – Perfect for any normal swinging door, including front, back and basement doors.
- Sliding Screen Doors – If you have sliding glass doors in your home installing a screen door will allow you to keep the door open while preventing the dog from running in after playing in the mud!
- Roll-up Screens – Roll-up screen doors can be used with just about any door type, making them very versitle.
If you’re looking for screens for your home or office windows or screen doors in Los Angeles get in touch with Alarm Screens Co. We sell and install a variety of alarm and non alarm screens for all doors and windows. Call today at (818) 901-9033 to request more information about window screens in LA and the surrounding area.