Alarm Screens For Home Security
Our Security Alarm Screens are Compatible with Any Existing or New Alarm System - Guaranteed!
By opting out of installing our state-of-the-art home security alarm screens, you leave your windows and doors susceptible to potential intruders, putting you at risk of break-ins. The consequences of a break-in extend far beyond mere material possessions. They bring about lasting emotional turmoil and instill a profound sense of insecurity in both you and your loved ones.
Our recent home security alarm screens installs:
We specialize in alarm screens for windows and doors and offer cleaning services too!.
Top Reasons Why You Should Install Home Security Screens
- Protects your loved ones and priceless possessions
- The Alarm System will trigger if a burglar or intruder removes or cuts the Alarm Screen
- The burglar or intruder is still OUTSIDE when your Alarm System is triggered
- Alarm Screens are the best way to protect an open or closed window
- Prevents burglar or intruder from breaking the glass to get in
- Prevents teenagers from sneaking out or in
- Saves money. You can open windows at night & turn off the air conditioner
- Deter a burglar or intruder from even trying to break in (they'll choose an easier target)
- Alarm Screens are unnoticeable from the outside or inside
- Alarm Screens can be added to any existing or new alarm system
- Alarm Screens can be armed 24/7 - so you're always protected
- Don't wait until it's too late. Don't be the next victim!
We offer additional services to keep your home looking brand new
We specialize in window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, and rain gutter cleaning services too!.
What our customers say about our screen alarms
The screens that were installed at my house were not only really good looking, they fit into my existing windows perfectly. And I definitely feel safer in my home now.
These burglar alarm screens are made with amazing precision and I feel safe leaving my doors and windows open now. These are a major upgrade to my home.
I couldn't be happier with the installation of my alarm screens. I live in an ok area, but I still don't feel comfortable leaving my windows open. Now I do and I'm saving on air conditioning costs!
I never really felt safe when leaving my back door or windows open at my business. But now with these screens, I feel confident safe and cool since they are connected directly to my alarm.
Quality Home Security Screen Alarms for Windows & Doors in Los Angeles, CA
Call (818) 901-9033
Alarm screen installation and service. Making Greater Los Angeles, Beverly Hills
San Fernando Valley, and Most of Southern California safer one home at a time.
Alarm Screens Company 13427 Pumice St. Los Angeles, CA 90650
West Hollywood | Hollywood | North Hollywood | Hollywood Hills | Hancock Park / Wilshire Corridor | Beverly Hills | Huntington Park | Bel Air | Beverly Wood | Culver City | Santa Monica
90046 | 90048 | 90069 | 90028 | 90038 | 90068 | 90069 | 90072 | 90078 | 90093 | 91601 | 91602 | 91603 | 91604 | 91605 | 91606 | 91607 | 91608 | 91609 | 91610 | 91611 | 91612 | 91614 | 91615 | 91616 | 91617 | 91618 | 90004 | 90005 | 90006 | 90020 | 90010 | 90210| 90209 | 90211 | 90212 | 90213 | 90255 | 90076 | 90077 | 90078 | 90079 | 90034 | 90035 | 90066 | 90230 | 90231 | 90232 | 90233 | 90292 | 90291 | 90402 | 90404 | 90406 | 90408 | 90410 | 90401 | 90403 | 90405 | 90407 | 90409 | 90411